We are looking for an experienced Investment Bankers
DigiMax is now recruiting experienced Investment Bankers to facilitate the offering of Security Tokens to institutional investors on behalf of a growing list of clients from multiple industries. DigiMax expects to hire as many as 1 additional Banker per month during the next year to operate in different cities around the globe with a strong preference for the first hire to be, or become, a resident of Toronto and to operate out of the company’s head office there.
You will be responsible for evaluating companies as potential clients, assisting clients in raising capital, effective underwriting, and analyzing and closing finance deals. Quantitative skills and sound judgement are critical. You should also be familiar with underwriting procedures and regulations. If you’re also an excellent communicator and enjoy working in a dynamic environment, we’d like to meet you.
- Conduct strategic industry research and due diligence investigations.
- Create debt and sell equity structures sufficient to raise capital.
Manage STOs and private equity placements.
- Discover and close potential investors.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment with minimal supervision.
- Working knowledge of deal structuring and closing principals.
Facilitate mergers and acquisitions
- Assist with corporate restructuring.
- Analyze risk and offer financial advice.
- Prepare reports, models and forecasts.
- Proven experience as an Investment Banker or Underwriter.
- Experience with valuation, modeling and forecasting.
- Knowledge of regulations covering securities and M&As.
- Solid grasp of current STO market developments.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Outstanding communication ability (written and oral).
- Strong work ethic and professionalism.
- Valid license or regulatory certification in jurisdiction of operation.
- Professional certification (e.g. CFA) is an asset.
- BSc/BA in finance, business administration or similar field; graduate degree is a plus.
Compensation is an industry-competitive mix of revenue sharing, success fees, annual performance bonuses, and both client and employer deferred compensation opportunities.